Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Reflection of Design Process

I was really happy how well my level came out at the end of the semester, my tree assets blended in really well in the level. This design blog and the questions in which we had to answer for it, made it much easier to brain storm and come up with ideas to improve my level. In the future i could do so much more with my level nut for how it is now i am satsified with it,

One thing i would change is:

More detail is my assets, if i put some extra effort in some of my assets like bump mapping them etc it would increase the over all look of my level.

In the process of building the terrain, at the start my level was to flat and bare which made my level seem really boring. So with some advice i made my level more hilly and blended in paths to make it look like a community of people lived in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment