Monday, February 22, 2010

One of my story ideas

One of my ideas for my first person shooter story is to have a pirate themed game because there isn't that many games based on the pirate theme and old pirate stories. A few games i know of is Escape from Monkey Island and Pirates of the Carribean. Orginally i wanted to do a sci-fi story but everything i think of has been done. Im just not sure on how well a pirate theme game would work as a FPS, it would work well as a TPS but not sure about an FPS. This is not my set story as i am still thinking of others.

2 comments:

  1. dude it wold work fine Because swords would suit fps easily. A pirate game would be good because there's like none. If potc never got made there would be like no pirate games lol. Your idea would work i reckon. T-virus out

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two cents is it would work best as a third person adventure game, its a good idea if writen well.

    ReplyDelete